Jobs at Penguin Group USA | Ladders
Penguin Group USA

Why work for us

The Penguin Group is a trade book publisher, part of Penguin Random House. It is owned by Pearson PLC, the global education and publishing company, and Bertelsmann, the German media conglomerate. The new company was created by a merger that was finalized on 1 July 2013, with Bertelsmann owning 53% of the joint venture, and Pearson controlling the remaining 47%. Penguin Books has its registered office in City of Westminster, London. Its British division is Penguin Books Ltd. Other separate divisions can be found in the United States, Ireland, New Zealand, India, Australia, Canada, China, and South Africa.

Snapshot

Founded: 2013
Jobs at Penguin Group USA
There are no jobs at the current time
Similar Companies