Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital is a Roman Catholic rehabilitation hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.A. In 1958, the Benedictine Sisters of Yankton, South Dakota founded Madonna in Lincoln, Nebraska. The facility began early to earn its reputation for excellence, first as a geriatric facility and later as a physical medicine and rehabilitation center. In 1966, Madonna received the nations first Medicare certification and began to offer rehabilitation services. The hospital was first accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities in 1982 and has received three-year accreditations continuously since then. The most recent was given with "no recommendations" for improvement in all six certified programs, which is virtually unheard of in the industry.