Los Angeles Valley College is a public community college in Los Angeles, California. It is part of the Los Angeles Community College District.
The college is adjacent to Grant High School in the neighborhood of Valley Glen. Often called "Valley College" or simply "Valley" by those who frequent the campus, it opened its doors to the public on September 12, 1949, at which time the campus was located on the site of Van Nuys High School. The college moved to its current location in 1951, a 105-acre site bounded by Fulton Avenue on the west, Ethel Avenue/Coldwater Canyon Boulevard on the east, Burbank Boulevard on the south, and Oxnard Street on the north.
Los Angeles Valley College is one of nine colleges in the Los Angeles Community College District and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges.
The sports teams are the Monarchs and the school colors are green and yellow.