Hershey Country Club is a country club located just outside the eastern city limits of Hershey, Pennsylvania, which was founded in 1930 by Milton S. Hershey. The golf course in the club hosted the PGA Championship in 1940, which Byron Nelson won and the Hershey Open from 1933 to 1941. The club has two 18 hole golf courses; the 7,061-yard, par-71 East Course which was designed by George Fazio in 1969, and the 6,860-yard, par 73 West Course which was designed by Maurice McCarthy circa 1930. The PGA Championship was contested on the West Course and the LPGA Lady Keystone Open was held on the course for almost 20 years. The club also hosted a Nationwide Tour event for eight years and the Pennsylvania Open Championship 15 times. Head golf pros at the club have included Hall of Famers Henry Picard (1934–41) and Ben Hogan (1941-51).