25 jobs at Global Blood Therapeutics
- Organize and manage the launch planning team across key launch functions including marketing, operations, sales, medical affairs, manufacturing, etc; own and update the launch planning dashboard, tools and timelines on a regular basis, and coordinate across functions to ensure a successful launch.
- Lead the strategic development of the economic value proposition across Commercial, Medical Affairs, Clinical Development, and other key stakeholders; Deploy value propositions to support favorable positioning, pricing and reimbursement with key customers
- Build fully integrated project schedules (Gantt chart) capturing all manufacturing activities and resources needed to deliver against corporate goals in partnership with CMC leads and functional representatives.
- Global Blood Therapeutics • DC and 8 other locationsMaintain clinical expertise through comprehensive education including attendance at relevant symposium, scientific workshops, and review of key journals; and where applicable participation in required internal training, and presentations.
- Solid understanding of methodological, quantitative and analytical skills including budget impact, cost-effectiveness, cost-utility analyses, prospective studies, and claims database analyses (burden and cost of disease) combined with a sound understanding of how to successfully apply health economic research principles to support the commercial enterprise.
- Global Blood Therapeutics • Midwest and 7 other locationsMaintain clinical expertise through comprehensive education including attendance at relevant symposium, scientific workshops, and review of key journals; and where applicable participation in required internal training, and presentations.
- Partners with functional teams to establish a rapport and positive working relationship engaging legal counsel in the achievement of business objectives in the areas of commercial, regulatory, compliance, medical and patient advocacy activities and initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of contracting activities at GBT using iContract, the Company's recently launched online contract management system; Work in collaboration with cross-functional teams and external contract vendors to ensure timely contract renewals.
- Maintains a very strong working knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and enforcement actions to identify emerging risks; Alerts the Company to trends and risks and assists in implementing policies and procedures in response thereto.
- Provide strategic and scientific guidance as the large molecule analytical development expert on biological assays, test method development, validation and establishment of specifications.
- Technical leadership for process development, analytical development, formulation development scale up, validation and manufacturing of biologic drug; CMO management for drug substance and drug product development and manufacture.