With 80,000 recruiters now using Ladders for hiring, it’s always a good time to share even more about your success in the workplace.
If you haven’t updated in the last 6 months, update your career accomplishments and resume with us now.
You see, recruiters and employers love what we share with them about your background, but they’d always like to know a little bit more.
It’s a lazy August Monday. Take this opportunity to give yourself a little career insurance and update your resume and work history with us now. It’s super easy and you’ll be glad you did this for yourself.
Have a great week!
P.S. Today’s my 11th anniversary writing this newsletter. Tell me @cenedella how long you’ve been reading it!
More from Ladders
- Study: Meetings with agendas are less wanted, but they work
- How to make Fridays more fun in the summer, even if you can’t leave work early
- Study: An orange a day keeps the bad vision at bay
- These are the 10 most stressed cities in the U.S.
- The economy is so strong, job seekers are ghosting employers