Tom Brady won his fifth ring in overtime in a Super Bowl for the ages. It was a long slog that seemed destined for an unexciting blowout with only a quarter to go. A few remarkable plays, a ton of excitement, and 31 unanswered points later, the first Super Bowl to go to overtime, ended with a Patriots win.
Sometimes, the job search feels the same way — a long, long march down the field of resumes, interviews, and negotiations, followed by an extraordinary series of exciting developments at the end.
And that’s a good time to remind you that February is your season for winning also…
From startups to the Fortune 1000, from HR Talent professionals working at companies to outside executive search consultants, we’ve got enough hiring professionals to fill TWO stadiums in Houston.
And that’s a lot of attention waiting for you…
Good luck with making this year your championship season.
I’m rooting for you.
More from Ladders
- 5 reasons Elon Musk really needs to get some rest
- Survey: 36% of Americans look at their bank account daily
- Men identify as the breadwinner if they do not respect wife’s career
- This study supports you eating more carbs at breakfast
- Survey: 22% of Americans say they ‘fell’ into their job instead of picking it