Ladders Resume Guide
I released this book on Amazon a month ago and it’s still the #1 best seller in the Resumes category.
There are a few reasons why.
It’s designed to be read in about 90 minutes. I know you’re busy. So I cover everything you need to know in an hour-and-a-half. I figured that’s about the length of a typical plane ride, so this book will help you make good use of that down time in the sky.
The advice is based on our 15+ years of experience here at Ladders seeing what works in the $100K – $500K professional job search. Remember, HR professionals and recruiters are very busy people. So a resume needs to be the right length, with the right emphasis on your past performance, and the best statement of what you’re looking for next.
I address these topics in detail:
- The 25 specific verbs to power your bullet points. No more thesaurus, no more guessing.
- Precisely how long your resume should be at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 years of experience.
- Which email provider to use so you stand out… for the right reasons.
- How to pack your professional summary with desired job titles, accomplishments and skills to attract attention from your future boss.
- A correct definition of what a resume is — and isn’t — to keep your efforts focused on doing things that matter.
- Specific examples of how to organize and craft your resume.
Resume Templates and Examples
We’ve created 73 specific templates for professionals in various fields to use as the base document for their resume.
We cover everything from Engineering to Marketing to Sales, Technology, FInance, Operations, HR and more.
All of these resume examples are free to use, so if you’re looking for a fresh start, it’s a great place to begin anew.
With all of this resume assistance, we hope this year, you’ll find the best job for your wealth, happiness, and prosperity in the new year.
Have a great week!