It seems many, many of you were paying plenty of attention to the elections this past week, as the number of applications, and the number job listing “views” were much lower than the last week of October. That’s great for our democracy, but now it’s time to get back to finding you your next great role in life.
As you know, we’re organized into weekly newsletters, so if you missed last week’s jobs, please make sure to go back, visit them and apply! The whole country was busy, so please make sure you’re not overlooked for any of the jobs that are right for you!
More from Ladders
- Study: 20 jobs where the number of women has skyrocketed
- Survey: 34% of employers reprimanded or fired someone over online content
- Couldn’t take a vacation this year? Here are 5 ways to make the most of the rest of the summer
- Study: The blue lights from our screens can blind us
- What to do (and not do) when you’re unemployed