It seems many, many of you were paying plenty of attention to the elections this past week, as the number of applications, and the number job listing “views” were much lower than the last week of October. That’s great for our democracy, but now it’s time to get back to finding you your next great role in life.
As you know, we’re organized into weekly newsletters, so if you missed last week’s jobs, please make sure to go back, visit them and apply! The whole country was busy, so please make sure you’re not overlooked for any of the jobs that are right for you!
More from Ladders
- Survey: These are the best states for a summer road trip
- Millennials still getting mom and dad to pay for rent and phone bills
- The best CEOs to work for in 2018, according to employees
- How many different types of smiles are there?
- Time management expert says this is the only reason to have a morning routine