Ladders lets you know when recruiters are searching for candidates like you so you can put your hat in the ring.
How do recruiters and employers find you? Half the time they’re searching, half the time they’re posting jobs, and half the time they’re buried under too many bad resumes for the positions that they have open.
We’ve added “Inside Leads” to make it easier for you to stand out.
When a recruiter or HR manager searches on Ladders for a particular role — a Director of Marketing, or a Lead Developer, or a Sales VP — and our system detects that this is a role they’re recruiting for, we’ll share that information with you.
You’ll see “Inside Lead” on the job search results page like this:
If you think “Hey, that’s me!” when you see what the recruiter or employer is looking for, just click “Like” and we’ll let the recruiter know:
Here are a few examples of what Inside Leads look like:
We’re always innovating here at Ladders, and we’re awfully proud of inventing “Inside Lead” — the first time you’ll get to see the actual searches of recruiters and employers in a system.
And we think it’s just one more way to make your search easier and more effective.
Marc Cenedella is the Chairman of Ladders, the premier mobile and online job-matching service for career-driven professionals, which has transformed the way job candidates and employers connect online. Follow Marc on Twitter at @Cenedella .
More from Ladders
- Survey: These are the top cities where tech employees are moving
- No mo’ FOMO: Study finds 40% of people have deleted a social media account in the past year
- Women are two times more likely than men to suffer from ‘iPad neck’
- Survey: These cities will literally give you the most bang for your buck this Fourth of July
- How to cope when your mentor jumps ship at work