How do recruiters and employers find you? Half the time they’re searching, half the time they’re posting jobs, and half the time they’re buried under too many bad resumes for the positions that they have open.
We’ve added “Inside Leads” to make it easier for you to stand out.
When a recruiter or HR manager searches on Ladders for a particular role — a Director of Marketing, or a Lead Developer, or a Sales VP — and our system detects that this is a role they’re recruiting for, we’ll share that information with you.
If you think “Hey, that’s me!” when you see what the recruiter or employer is looking for, just click “Like” and we’ll let the recruiter know:
We’re always innovating here at Ladders, and we’re awfully proud of inventing the “Inside Lead” — the first time you’ll get to see the actual searches of recruiters and employers in a system.
And we think it’s just one more way to make your search easier and more effective.
Have a great week in the search, Readers!
More from Ladders
- Survey: 34% of employers reprimanded or fired someone over online content
- Couldn’t take a vacation this year? Here are 5 ways to make the most of the rest of the summer
- Study: The blue lights from our screens can blind us
- What to do (and not do) when you’re unemployed
- Hate breakfast? Here’s how to make the day’s first meal suck less