Take this week off from the job search.
While I’ll encourage you to make the most of August, get the jump on the other guy in December, and use the summer slowdown to your advantage, there are times when even fervent job geeks like me will advise you to take a load off and skip the job hunt.
This week is one of them.
Whatever your denomination, this week is for family, festivities, philosophy and fresh thinking for a fresh new year.
So I thought the most ecumenical of approaches would be to share this video of Bing Crosby and David Bowie singing a lovely, peaceful, percussive ditty together:
Have a wonderful week, Readers!
I’m taking the week off, but will be rooting for you again next week!
More from Ladders
- STUDY: Watching reality stars can make us less sympathetic to poor people
- This Spotify sales coordinator starts her day with self-care
- These are the states with the highest 3-month cost of living
- 5 countries where you can retire on the cheap
- Here is some of the worst advice currently being given to Millennials