You Google stuff all the time, right? Whether it’s to find the new Italian restaurant in town, get plane tickets, or track down the name of that song you used to sing out loud on the way to the tailgate, you’re always searching in that little Google box.
So how do you think recruiters find you on Ladders.com?
Well, they type a search into our search box.
So if you want to get found, you ought to fill out your profile with more detail on your background and experience.
And to help you do just that, I’m going to give you a little unfair advantage… I’m going to share with you the 100 most popular searches by recruiters on Ladders.com. These are the words that recruiters are typing into our search box thousands upon thousands of times each week, as they’re looking for you.
Are you helping them find you? Have you incorporated words like these into your profile and resume?
Java and J2EE
Good luck with being found, and enjoy the end of summer, Readers!
I’m rooting for you.
More from Ladders
- This study supports you turning off Slack for a few hours per day
- 15 companies in New York right now hiring for $100K positions like crazy
- Stephen Colbert explains ‘extraordinary’ steps he took to get a diverse staff
- Study: 20 jobs where the number of women has skyrocketed
- Survey: 34% of employers reprimanded or fired someone over online content