Sr. Sales Representative (USA)-723992
Customer Engagement Sales is a dynamic high-powered sales force focused on creating shareholder value and deepening the customer relationship. We leverage inbound phone channels to connect with our customer base, and drive revenue for our business by selling high value products to our existing customers. This highly motivated sales team thrives on competition, consistently exceeds sales quotas, and helps shape sales strategies for our organization.
- Use sales skills to influence customers to utilize additional banking products
- Identify ways of improving customer interaction
- Help improve sales strategy for the team with best practices
- Deepen existing customer relationships via phone conversations
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- 6 months customer service experience
- Proficient PC Skills
- 1 year call center experience
- 1 year sales experience
- 1 year post-high school education
- 1 year experience in heavy customer contact environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment
authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job: Call Center and Customer Service
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Glen Allen-Richmond-Knolls III (12038)
To apply to this job, just follow these steps:
Welcome to a better way to search. TheLadders.com is the world’s largest marketplace for $100k+ careers, with the most senior-level jobs nationwide. You can expect the best in quality - Fortune 1,000 companies post their executive positions here.