This position has just been filled.
Join TheLadders.com now for access to 115 open jobs.
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - BASE PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS AND UNCAPPED RESIDUAL COMMISSIONS
Our client is the largest privately held national electronic security system integrator in North America, this organization keeps their clients one step ahead of ever-changing technology. They combine unmatched expertise with unrivaled service to bring complete business security solutions that meet specific challenges today, while protecting long-term investment. With this company's services, your future is secure.
We are currently looking for a National Account Manager based in Edison, NJ to cover the North East (large territory) calling on F.S., Banks, Retail and Restaurants - Large multi chain/location accounts.
The National Account Manager reports to the Sales Manager of the region he resides within. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, profitable sales of products and services.
1. Finds new prospects that have a high probability of becoming customers.
2. Can handle multiple projects and customers at the same time, while delegating more clerical tasks to sales support personnel, allowing for efficient and productive use of time.
3. Plans, schedules, and directs frequent customer sales appointments with emphasis on providing products and services to help them run their businesses more efficiently.
4. Ensures that all information/specifications necessary to complete proposals are acquired from customer. Prepares all proposals, receives necessary approvals, and must deliver these proposals in such a fashion to gain both sales and trust with the customer.
5. Directs all sales activity to local staffing to insure the the best customers satisfaction possible is delivered.
6. Maintains good working relationships with vendors and fellow employees.
8. Keeps abreast of developments in the fields of corporate security, loss prevention, and operational control systems.
Attends industry and trade association meetings as company representative, plans, sets up and mans company-sponsored sales booths at trade conventions, as directed by the Sales Manager.
KEY PERFORMANCE CRITERIA:
1. Monthly prospecting success, proposal volume and sales volume coupled with acceptable margins for profitability
2. Cultivation and development of national account headquartered in the assigned geographic territory.
3. Knowledge and expertise in electronic systems, components and services/ Solid B2B national account experience.
4. Strong and trusted relationship with new and existing accounts.
5. Timely, accurate and efficient handling of paperwork, sound judgment and adherence to all of policies.
6. Well groomed businesslike appearance with a neat and orderly work area.
Company offers base salary, uncapped commissions, uncapped residual commissions for the life of the client, commission on EVERYTHING YOU SELL, medical, dental, vision, 401K, expenses and more
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT $100K+ POSITIONS FOR YOU - BEFORE THEY'RE FILLED!
As a member of TheLadders, you'll have access to:
You deserve a better way to search.
Join TheLadders today.