Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
Sales – Injection Molding Sales – Plastics
focused salesperson who has grown
multi-million dollar clients world wide for best in class provider, has existing relationships at top OEM Medical Device manufacturers and
wants UNCAPPED earning opportunity
Leading Medical Manufacturing seeks an award-winning sales person that understands that
even though we deliver product, we sell “service.” Our offerings are “best of class” and we are ALWAYS the lowest cost total supplier, but NEVER the cheapest. Our ideal candidate understands the difference between selling value-added services strategically to solve business problems for P&L managers vs competing solely on price and must have a track record of developing opportunities into mutually
beneficial long-term seven figure deals annually.
Why Sell for This Company?:
- Think “Change Agent.” More than ever, the Medical Device OEM needs world
class designs and development. Our PROPRIETARY integrated product development, prototyping, molding, precision machining, assembly and packaging, and process validation offering gives advantages other competitors can’t provide.
- We Take On The “Tough Stuff.” Our company has long been recognized as the
"go-to" company for challenging projects, from parts with wall
thicknesses smaller than a human hair to exotic materials that defy the conventional
laws of molding. When your client has a technical challenge, big or small, that
no one else can solve, we will be the partner they're looking for.
- Lowest Total Program Cost. Experienced sourcing specialists know that
the cost of a program goes beyond the quote. When it comes to total program
cost, medical device companies rank our company among the very best. Beginning
with early program involvement, we are often able to realize significant
savings through our design for manufacturing (DFM) efforts. Other significant
program savings result from our efficient program management, consolidated
resources, lean initiatives, and tool management.
- Installed client base…we’ll give you our existing major Medical Device OEM clients if you
can prove you have the ability to serve and grow them!
- Uncapped earning potential. After we give you our best clients to develop, you can grow
them across every division with a comp plan than never maxes out so you can
finally earn what you are worth.
- Advanced training. We’ll invest in world class strategic and tactical sales training as
well as ongoing technical knowledge to make sure you have the knowledge and
skills to serve clients.
- Great place to work. You will enjoy a workplace that is committed to a transparent, dynamic environment where there are no barriers to communication or interaction at ANY level, learning and listening is expected, change is encouraged and integrity is valued.
- Outstanding benefits. We provide medical insurance, dental insurance, basic and voluntary life insurance, short- and long-term disability Insurance, 401(k) retirement options with a company match, paid time off and vacation, paid holidays, annual incentive bonus opportunities, flexible spending accounts, and educational assistance and tuition reimbursement programs
Ideal candidate checklist:
- Track record of beating quota and winning awards for selling injection molding,
silicone molding, precision machining, sterilization, tool making or medical
devices, with references that verify technical acumen, motivation, success ,
and solid 50+ hour work ethic.
- Proven success growing and winning incremental multi-million deals using a long-
cycle, complex, strategic sales process with product managers and engineering
- Real world business and financial acumen and experience using it in experience with
senior Medical Device OEM senior management.
- Great communicator in every setting, internally and externally, in the board room and
at the restaurant, oral or written.
- World class project and process management skills.
- Reputation for being tenacious while customer focused, inquisitive, adaptable, and a great
- Demonstrated ability to investigate, articulate and deliver value proposition for
differentiated premium priced offering that is NEVER the lowest priced and
ALWAYS has the lowest total cost.
- History of treating your job like you own the company
- History of having higher standards for yourself than we could ever dare suggest
- Bring a “NO EXCUSE” attitude that doesn’t need to be coddled
- Have the ability and drive to be a technical expert, fully capable and willing to do
what it takes to master our industry so you are able to contribute value to our
- Want the freedom that a sales position with uncapped earning potential and an
existing book of business brings
- Protect all existing business at major Medical Device OEMs and serve so well that, when
you ask, you are given opportunity to meet with P&L decision makers at other divisions of same company to discuss their greatest challenges.
- “Sell well” internally to group of very technical, detailed and assertive experts who
are committed to making sure NO DETAIL is overlooked.
- Identify, contact, and obtain opportunities within our existing client base, as well as
maintain consistent and follow-up with great detail.
- Protect margins by finding the pain of not having our services and being able to handle
objections typical in world that tries to commoditize the differentiated
- Protect our confidential information and Intellectual Property.
- Travel 50%.
About My Client
Headquartered in Twin Cities area of Minnesota, they have established a consistent record of success in medical device product development and manufacturing for over 40 years. Their rigorous quality standards and world class technical capabilities have helped companies around the globe bring to market a wide array of medical devices in areas ranging from cardiac devices to neurostimulators to drug infuson pumps
We offer a full range of capabilities –product design, prototyping, component manufacturing, finished device assembly, packaging, and sterilization management. we continually invests in research and development to expand on its innovation and application of new technical capabilities and core oompetencies. Our components and assemblies ensure our partners deliver the life changing devices patients need, when they need them, every time. We do this to best align our service offerings and capabilities with the short- and long-term needs of our strategic customers. This, combined with our extensive experience in process validation allows clients to focus on what’s most important to them: future product needs and growing their business.
Life sciences, Medical sales, medical sales manager,medical account executive,
territory manager, business development, sales management, sales representative,
salesperson, account manager, sales director, sales executive. Medical device,
medical equipment, Plastic, silicon,injection molding, medical device, precision machining, electronic, silicone molding, sterilization, tool making