Market Specialist / Voluntary & Worksite Benefits ...
Hiring Company Industry:
Number of Employees:
- Base Salary:
Schaumburg, IL; Schaumburg, IL; Atlanta, GA
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Voluntary Benefits, Worksite Specialist is responsible for partnering within the assigned sales team to drive the sale of our executive and voluntary benefits product suite.
- Conduct training workshops for Voluntary Benefits, Worksite salesforce to increase the knowledge of MetLife’s Voluntary, Worksite products, describe our value proposition and present our products in the context of sales ideas.
- Responsible for building new and maintaining existing relationships with sales leadership and salesforce to increase revenue from sales of Voluntary Benefits, Worksite products.
- Strategically plan and manage the deployment of resources and participate in joint field work to maximize regional sales while being responsible for budget and expenses.
- Work in conjunction with the assigned National Sales Director to identify and deliver product expertise to region.
- Responsible for actively consulting and advising with the region’s sales management and salesforce in order to provide them with value-added strategies to increase their business with brokers and clients. Provide case management services when necessary in critical high value situations.
- Provide competitive intelligence to sales and product management on a regular basis, as well as reporting and managing contacts.
- 5+ years sales experience related product sales or wholesaling in insurance industry (internal, external or combination)
- Ability to work independently and to communicate clearly and concisely
- Proven ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent presentation skills, both in creation and delivery, to current and prospective clients.
- Thorough knowledge of and proven ability to demonstrate sales and marketing principles and practices
- Expected to maintain a thorough knowledge of existing, new and enhanced products.
- Proven ability to produce results through others and grow a territory as measured by sales and persistency of business.
- Travel up to 75% required.
- NASD Series 6 or Series 7