This position has just been filled.
Join TheLadders.com now for access to 39 open jobs.
At Chrysler Canada Inc., we believe our customers and dealers deserve the best possible support programs and strategies and, as such, require customer care oriented individuals. As this position is critical to our organization, we are looking for highly motivated individuals willing to grow and relocate within our Canadian network.
The Fleet Technical Advisor is responsible for providing detailed specific technical assistance to dealer service personnel, Chrysler field representatives and fleet accounts to assist in the resolution of complex vehicle issues. Assistance provided is aimed at a joint effort between Chrysler Canada Inc., fleet accounts and the dealer body to promote customer satisfaction by working with the dealer to ensure accurate diagnoses and timely repair.
* Engineering Degree, College Diploma in Automotive Technology, Mechanic's license or equivalent work related experience in automotive service facilities.
* Thorough working knowledge of vehicle mechanics, recommended servicing methods, available shop equipment, and diagnostic procedures.
* Outstanding oral and verbal communication skills
* Ability to solve complex problems with available resources and minimal direction
* Ability to function within a team environment and maintain a respectful working relationship with the dealer body.
* Bilingual (English/French)
* Previous customer care experience an asset
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT $100K+ POSITIONS FOR YOU - BEFORE THEY'RE FILLED!
As a member of TheLadders, you'll have access to:
You deserve a better way to search.
Join TheLadders today.