This position has just been filled.
Join TheLadders.com now for access to 66 open jobs.
The responsibilities of the individual in this role will include:
· Coordination of the home office and personal wealth management for senior members of the organization
· Daily management of the personal accounts payable function for senior management, vendor management, and household staff compensation issues
· Management of ad-hoc requests and the financial aspect of special projects, including such items as real estate transactions · Serving as client relationship manager for outside investments, including coordination with in-house counsel, due diligence on documents, knowledge of products and transactions and being point person for obtaining tax and financial information
· Overall cash flow management, including the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial statements for each member of senior management, including all entities, such as trusts and partnerships
· Coordination with management's outside accountants for preparation of quarterly and annual tax filings.
10-20 years of previous family office experience required. Either from a family office, or from a family office service provider.
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT $100K+ POSITIONS FOR YOU - BEFORE THEY'RE FILLED!
As a member of TheLadders, you'll have access to:
You deserve a better way to search.
Join TheLadders today.