This position has just been filled.
Join TheLadders.com now for access to 28 open jobs.
Busy upscale cosmetic surgery practice with a national and international clientele is seeking a seasoned sales consultant/ patient care coordinator with the following attributes:
- 5-7 years of sales experience
- Proven track record in cosmetic surgery or medical sales industry
- Ability to meet strict monthly quotas
- Ability to meet strict monthly conversion rates
- Candidate must be, poised, polished, professional, articulate, have excellent interpersonal skills and be customer service oriented.
-Candidate must maintain an impeccably groomed appearance at all times
- Must have very good computer skills
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelors degree preferred. Graduate degree preferred
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. Candidates without prior experience will not be considered. Candidates with significant sales experience in other industries may be considered on a case by case basis
Duties will include:
- Conducting phone and face-to-face cosmetic surgery consultations
- Responding and following up on patient inquiries via email or phone
- Scheduling surgeries
- Checking on patient paperwork
- Patient outreach seminars
-Some outside sales and marketing
- Base salary (commensurate with experience) + commission
- An excellent health insurance plan + vision+ dental
- 401 K profit sharing plan
- Great perks : free injectables (Botox, Dysport, and other fillers)discounted skin care products; free facial treatments
- Beautiful work locations, free parking and friendly staff members
- The opportunity to work alongside two of the top plastic surgeons in the country
Please send a cover letter (mandatory) as well as a recent copy of your resume to be considered.
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT $100K+ POSITIONS FOR YOU - BEFORE THEY'RE FILLED!
As a member of TheLadders, you'll have access to:
You deserve a better way to search.
Join TheLadders today.