Our respected client is seeking a leader professional of the highest quality to fill the role of Chief Operating Officer (COO).
As COO you will lead the organization’s operations by directing and coordinating day-to-day activities consistent with company's established goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
You will develop and execute operating and control strategy, leading to the achievement of operating income and cash flow targets for the company.
- Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Direct short and long term planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Establish the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for senior management.
- Establish operational process improvements.
- Direct and participate in growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services.
- Participate in capital market development, analyst meetings, production improvement, and more.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives.
- Take charge in high-priority crises
- 7+ years of progressive financial/retail operating experience.
- Degree in Business or Finance required. MBA or CPA is an advantage.
- Experience in Retail/Wholesale in medium or large company.
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change.
- Inventory management experience.
- Must possess a successful track record involving business and organizational planning
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills.
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong prioritizing and time management skills.
- Excellent team work skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.